Documentary Production Services
Thanks to our experience in the underwater world, let us assist you in setting up your trip to Tahiti and her islands in view of gathering images for a documentary, movie or photo shoot (sharks, dolphins, whales…).
Working with a team of professionals, we will provide you with:
- An assistant with an excellent knowledge of the Tahitian islands and experienced to organize local logistics
- A specialized marine biologist who will find the perfect location and season for the photo shoot matching your specifications. His broad experience to approach the marine animals will be efficient and adapted to the time you will need to watch / film them.
- An 18 ft boat set up for exploration. Larger boats are also available upon request.
- Underwater camera (Sony PMW-EX1 and PMW-EX1R) with Gates housing and accessories (wide angle lens, Sunray 2000 video light system, Sola 4000 Light & Motion lights, HD wide screen monitor…)
- Still camera EOS 5D Mark III with wide angle or macro lens.
- The use of a drone for aerial footage.
- Five semi and closed circuit rebreathers (SUBMATIX - Mini Quantum system).
Please Contact Us for a quote.